If you missed the latest episodes, we demand that you watch them on demand. You see, Season 5 picks up with James “Ghost” St. Patrick in a dangerous alliance with his former drug partner and brother-in-arms Tommy Egan and mortal enemy Kanan Stark. And according to the series’ overview, “As Ghost mourns the death of his daughter Raina, he searches for vengeance and throws himself into his work, reaching new, professional heights. But with this newfound publicity, his quest for blood threatens to dismantle his legitimate legacy. Ghost is blind to new enemies and, as the Feds grow closer to unmasking his true identity, Ghost must remain vigilant toward those wanting to take him down for his past criminal enterprises.”
5 FACTS ABOUT THE POWER-FUL GUYS!
- OMARI HARDWICK portrays the character Ghost. Last season, he was vulnerable and spent time behind bars where he was tormented by a vicious prison guard (the late Charlie Murphy). This season, he’s vulnerable as he is mourning the untimely death of his daughter Raina. According to Ghost, don’t underestimate him this season. Things are never the way they appear to be.
2. CURTIS “50 CENT” JACKSON is Kanan, the drug dealer who miraculously escapes death in a fire. Ghost’s nemesis is now a reluctant ally, and Ghost, Tommy and Kanan are like three the hard way. Everybody’s wondering about the looks that Kanan exchanges with Ghost’s wife Tasha (Naturi Naughton). Could they have had a fling back in the day? Hmm.
3. JOSEPH SIKORA may be deadly but one can’t help but to smile when he delivers his lines. Known as the coolest white guy on TV, this street savvy kingpin has Ghost’s back–most of the time. Family comes first with Tommy and the St. Patricks are his family, through thick and thin.
4. ROTIMI, as the slick street hustler Dre, has become the character fans are really beginning to dislike, but they are fascinated by his ability to wreak havoc on the St. Patricks as well as members of drug cartels. His character may be a rat, but he’s playing his part well.
5. MICHAEL RAINEY JR. as Tariq, must be the baddest kid on TV, and not in a good way. However, his devious character makes for good TV viewing as you never know what the slick son is up to. Treacherous!
SO, KEEP TUNING IN TO POWER! AND TWEET YOUR THOUGHT @RIGHTONDIGITAL1